COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Our team is committed to your health, safety, and comfort.
In this trying and stressful time, we want you to know that we're here with you every step of the way. We are grateful for our clients and treat your home with the same care, devotion, and attention to detail as we do our own homes.
For as long as the COVID19 (Coronavirus) disease remains an issue in our fair country, cleanliness is of utmost importance.
Proper sanitation, sterilization, and cleaning is more important now than ever, both in public and at home. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to offer you our services during this uncertain time.
We have cleaning practices for the COVID-19 virus and are doing everything we can so that we can clean your home safely.
We recognize this virus outbreak has had a very huge impact on the community, our lives, our sense of security, and our hygiene, as well as the hygiene and practices of those we come into contact with, and allow into our spaces…
To say the least, folks are rightfully going to be a little concerned for a while moving forward. That's totally understandable.
To help you stay healthy, we're being fully transparent with how we'll be adjusting to the times to ensure you have the cleanest, safest house possible when we're done cleaning your home.
Keeping reading below for more...
Let us help you live a clean & healthy life. Here's how we can help, especially if you're looking for COVID-19 Maids to help you keep your home clean, sanitized, and sterilized:
We clean with strict adherence to CDC guidelines to ensure our Coronavirus Housecleaning Practices are within compliance to state and federal standards.
Covid-19 is still not fully understood as a virus. We do, however, have information to help us fight it.
The CDC recommends we follow precautionary measures pertinent to the past corona viruses (Sars, Mers, etc.), which is of course a solid, effective suggestion.
The time and expense of completely disinfecting a home is not typically practical for most average homeowners. If you would like us to implement the recommended practices, we are completely happy to do so, but keep in mind that the cost may be slightly higher than usual due to the time involved**.
However, since we've had a bit more time on our hands lately, we also came up with an adjusted process that saves time and money while still maintaining a high level of sanitation and cleanliness.
(1) IMPORTANT: If you or anyone in your home is currently sick, please call us to reschedule your service for 72 hours after the last symptom.
We cannot stress enough how important this is for your safety, our safety, and the safety of our other clients.
(2) Used Tissues - We will not be able to clear away used tissues and the like, and these will unfortunately need to be left in the same place, untouched by us. Please be sure to clear these before we arrive so that we can properly sanitize your space.
(3) Social Distancing - We will practice social distancing while we clean. We suggest that you consider leaving the residence during the cleaning. At a minimum, please be sure to avoid the rooms we are actively cleaning in, and we will do the same to ensure you have a safe distance and personal space. It's nothing personal, of course! Let's use social distancing to protect each other.
(4) Towels - We will bring highly sanitized towels to use. These towels have been run through a vigorous 2 ¼ hour laundry cycle with the hot water. This meets and exceeds CDC’s requirements for cleaning fabrics during the outbreak. Please note: we have used this process for years, and will continue to use this moving forward, unless directed otherwise by the CDC.
(5) Vacuuming - We use, and have for years now, medical-facility-approved equipment for vacuuming. Medical facilities require vacuum machines that will not leak particulate back into the air, and therefore our vacuums are some of the best on the market. Many vacuum systems although claiming to have Hepa filtration, do not meet the particulate filtration requirements to be approved for medical facilities. For this reason, we can no longer use your vacuums, and will continue to use our commercial Proteam 4 stage Hepa filtration machines.
(6) Bathrooms & Kitchens - Next to doorknobs and such, these are usually the height of surface transmittance for viruses. We will make a concerted effort to clean, sanitize, and disinfect accessible touchpoints and contact surfaces, along with our normal duties we’ve arranged with you.
(7) Hard Floor Cleaning - We have multiple processes for various types of floor cleaning. We own a commercial “I-mop.” An I-mop lays down the cleaning solution, scrubs the floor with brushes appropriate for the various floor types, and extracts (vacuums) up the solution, all in one step. If you feel you need to see the difference of what having an above-average clean floor can be like, watch this video on YouTube: “Traditional Mopping Vs I-Mop ATP Levels.” The difference in the results is staggering.
Using the I-mop is NOT a standard service approach as it is a slower process. The I-mop is a service upgrade.
(8) Non-Porous (Hard Surface) Surfaces - These are viewed as the highest danger areas for nonperson to person transmittance of the virus. We will make every effort during our visits to clean accessible areas, and leave the area with a disinfectant to dwell. Note: leaving a disinfectant to dwell, can leave it hazy once dry. Not so much the polished look you may be accustomed to. This process must be weighed carefully against surfaces that don’t tolerate a long dwell time of moisture, such as a sealed wood surface. We will be prepared to have deeper discussion on this with you, if you would like, otherwise, we will use our chemicals and training with discretion for the best results.
(9) Carpets, Upholstery, and Mattresses - Carpets and upholstery can hold a great deal of soil, dead skin, and, even viruses. While it appears many viruses can live in carpets and porous surfaces for long periods of time, it doesn’t seem to be established yet how long Coronavirus can live in carpet or upholstery, or mattresses.
Removing viruses from porous surfaces is significantly more difficult than for nonporous surfaces. That said, cleaning your carpets thoroughly can be a big help in producing a healthier environment. A properly done hot water extraction carpet cleaning will remove dry soils, apply a detergent (which solubilizes and emulsifies the soils away from the fibers,) and extracts the soils. During the extraction process, heated water (often 170+ degrees) flushes the fibers and extracts the soils, which also contain “now-emulsified” viruses. This works towards the life and health of your carpets mattresses and fabrics, and the overall health of your home environment.
We offer HWE steam cleaning and low moisture encapsulation cleaning.
(10) Area Rugs - We are capable of cleaning most common area rugs… occasionally we run across one or two rare types that I will recommend for a specialty approach. Reminder- none of these methods can sanitize or disinfect carpets to the satisfaction of the legal use of the terms, but we will always do our best to protect you and your home.
We will likely build on this as further developments unfold… and we hope this information encourages a communicative and trusting relationship between us as we endeavor to navigate forward.
Together, we will overcome Coronavirus and return to a sense of calm, normalcy, and security. Thank you for supporting local business by hiring us to be your cleaners!
**We make no claims in the full legal application of the term cleaning, sanitizing, or disinfecting. We do our best to apply our cleaning model within the time we are allotted to improve your situation.
You're here because you work hard, and dang it, you have better things to do than vacuum the hallway and put away the dishes. Between the laundry in the hamper and the piles of organized chaos lying on the dining room table, you're not even sure how you're going to get it all done... or when. After all, you have enough on your plate. Housekeeping isn't something you really enjoy, right? Why spend your precious free time cleaning?
Never fear! Bellingham's Best House Cleaning is here.
We breathe fresh life into kitchens. We make counters sparkle. We scrub bathroom tiles. Cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, wiping, folding, dusting, polishing, drying, washing, fluffing, making, vacuuming ... if it's a verb that involves making your home feel, look, and actually be clean enough to show off in a magazine? Yep. We do that.
Your average maid shows up late. Maid services like this typically skip corners, sweep dust under the rug, maybe even root through your jewelry drawer. Average = not worthy of your time. Luckily, we're anything but average. We take your happiness with us seriously and strive to do everything in our power to ensure you're not only satisfied with our housekeepers, but with the entire experience from start to finish.
You won't find any other maid cleaning services like us -- we promise you that. That's because we keep you in the forefront of our mind, making sure you'll breathe a sigh of relief when you come home to a sparkling, clean home.
When you're looking for an honest, trustworthy house cleaner for your home or apartment, it only makes sense to look for reviews and shop around between multiple maid services in the Whatcom County area. We understand -- no hard feelings at all. That's because we know you'll come back to us time and time again: we have the experience, the clients who trust us above all others, and the tools to tackle any job you send our way. Big or small, apartment or mansion, we're there for you every step of the way.
What do you look for most in a housekeeper? Honesty? Professional demeanor? Affordable rates? How their schedule fits with yours? What about upholstery cleaning, or other services outside of what you think maids might otherwise handle? Do you ever ask your friends who they use for their cleaning ladies, desperate for a referral or suggestion from them? We know it can be tough to find the right people... after all, you're letting someone into your home. But you can rest assured when you hire us, as our years of experience, talented team, and professional approach to all things cleaning will ensure not only the best possible experience, but a truly clean (and refreshingly lemony) house waiting for you when you get home.
You deserve a clean house. To work hard, and who wants to scrub toilets and tubs when they get home from work? Well, we do, but that's beside the point. Let us take care of the housework while you sit back, relax, and enjoy your evening.
To learn more, head over to our services page to learn more about our house cleaning options.
Have an apartment? We clean those, too! Large or small, penthouse or studio, we'll scrub it from top to bottom. Set up a recurring housekeeper, and you'll never have to worry about piles of clothes or dirty dishes ever again. Now doesn't that sound amazing?
To learn more, head over to our services page to learn more about our apartment cleaning choices.
Stains & cloth obviously don't go well together, but sometimes that spray bottle you got from Safeway just isn't cut out for the job. We'll handle that upholstery stain challenge while you watch your latest show.
To learn more, head over to our services page to learn more about our upholstery cleaning cleaning rates.
Your choice maid service in Whatcom County
Quick: when you hear "clean home," what do you think of?
We bet you think of lemon, of wiping your finger along a shelf to find it spotless. We bet you think of green ivy on a bookshelf, spilling over the polished shelves. Maybe you think of a clean floor, with scrubbed grout and sparkling tiles. Or perhaps you think of sliding along hand scraped hardwood floors in your white socks, only to find your feet completely clean afterward.
Maybe you think of red checkered cloths over a wooden table, or placemats and dinner plates set out, ready and waiting for you when you get home. We bet you think of all the laundry, magically folded and set away in drawers. Fresh towels hung in every bathroom. Beds made. Pillows fluffed. Dog beds washed. Dishes washed, dried, and put away. Remotes stowed where they belong, instead of stuffed in the couch cushions. Books set back on the shelf, end tables wiped off and spotless.
What matters most to you in your home? Laundry done? Dishes put away? Oven cleaned? Whatever it is, we'll take care of it. Your apartment, your house, it's your safe place, your space away from the world. You deserve a clean one, and you shouldn't have to do it yourself! Especially not when we're so much more affordable than you think.
Seriously, just give us a call. You'll be amazed at our prices, and once you see for yourself what we can do, we doubt you'll ever want to go without us again.
Just imagine it: stretched out on your clean carpets, freshly vacuumed and still a bit warm; sitting down with a cup of coffee at the polished dining room table, with the placemats all set out just so; the laundry all neatly set exactly where you asked for it to go; your button-down shirts hung in your closet, fresh and still a little warm; all the pillows on the couches actually present and accounted for!
... and all of that, knowing we'll be back again soon. Because, c'mon, you know that hamper won't stay empty forever, and those dishes will pile up again here in a day or two. Never fear! We have you covered, promise. Always will.